Marginal note:Report of executive committee
113. (1) The executive committee shall report the results of a study or of research undertaken under section 112 to the minister or first nation that requested or consented to it, and may include recommendations in the report.
Marginal note:Consideration of report
(2) The minister or first nation shall give full and fair consideration to any recommendations of the executive committee.
Violation of Decision Document
Marginal note:Recommendation by Board to decision body
114. (1) The Board may recommend to a decision body that a public hearing be held by the Board, or another body to be designated by the decision body, if the Board considers that any person or body has violated any of the provisions of a decision document issued by that decision body.
(2) If a decision body accepts a recommendation made to it, the Board or the body designated by the decision body shall hold a public hearing with respect to the violation, and may make recommendations to the decision body for the disposition of the matter.
Marginal note:Response to recommendation
(3) A decision body shall respond with written reasons to any recommendation made to it.
Marginal note:Court reference by Board
115. At the request of a designated office, the executive committee, a panel of the Board, a joint panel or a decision body, the Board may refer a question of law or jurisdiction arising in any proceedings under this Act to the Supreme Court of Yukon.
- 2003, c. 7, ss. 115, 133(E).
Marginal note:Application for judicial review
116. Notwithstanding the exclusive jurisdiction referred to in section 18 of the Federal Courts Act, the Attorney General of Canada, the territorial minister or anyone directly affected by the matter in respect of which relief is sought may make an application to the Supreme Court of Yukon for any relief against the Board, a designated office, the executive committee, a panel of the Board, a joint panel or a decision body, by way of an injunction or declaration or by way of an order in the nature of certiorari, mandamus, quo warranto or prohibition.
- 2003, c. 7, ss. 116, 132.
Maintenance of Records and Public Access
Marginal note:Records of Board and designated offices
117. The Board and each designated office shall maintain
(a) a document indicating the boundaries of assessment districts and the location of the designated office for each assessment district;
(b) copies of any by-laws and rules that are in force under this Act;
(c) a record of the results of project audits and effects monitoring;
(d) reports of studies and research undertaken under section 112; and
(e) descriptions of any standard mitigative measures developed under section 37.
- Date modified: